Business Development Manager – Bio Control
Our client, a chemical manufacturing company based in Kwa-Zulu Natal is looking for a Regional Head for their Bio Control Business.
(Remote working will be considered)
This role’s main purpose is to strategically guide the business in Africa Middle East, to ensure delivery of the annual and 5 year targets in line with the business plan for business unit of the region. To develop strategic growth plans (including acquisitions) and annual business plans. To align the business unit with the company values and purpose and to develop the business, paying keen attention to succession planning.
- 8 – 10 years of experience in an Agriculture environment, ideally with Bio Chemical experieince
- Marketing and sales skills at an executive level
- Financial exposure at a strategic level
- Leadership skills at a strategic and senior team level
- Strong and ethical leadership skills
- Align to the culture of the business
- Formulate strategy and priorities for the business to achieve goals
- Anticipate scenarios and actions, considering medium and longer term results
- Provide strategic direction and leadership
- Communicate and monitor strategy
- Ensure all priorities are implemented within the given time frame