Global retailer is looking to expand their marketing team and is currently looking for an outgoing, innovative and creative Marketing Manager.
This person will assist the store manager in driving the store forward through marketing ideas and initiatives.
You will have completed a marketing degree and have some experience in retail (eg. branding, visual merchandising, eventing) and ideally some knowledge of liquor / the liquor industry but this is not essential.
- Upholding the companies brand identity all the time.
- Putting together the weekly news print adds and the monthly magazine adds.
- Put together and manage the billboard adds.
- Curate stories and produce storyboard material for all our instore displays.
- Must be able to physically put together exciting displays.
- Displays, merchandising and POS material in store, with special attention to specialty rooms, experiential zones and ‘non-alcohol’ categories
- Special promotions implementation, display, activation – taking to the next level instore
- Instore radio and ambience, live music. Identify content for radio live reads
- Identify social media stories to tell and aspects of the store to be promoted, including new and exclusive products – arrange product and content for photography.
- Instore execution of competitions and promotions, eg. Rewards, supplier competitions.
- Public Relations & Customer Service
- Manage customer database and monthly newsletter, Website and Digital instore media