Durban – KwaZulu Natal
Our client, in the retail and wholesale industry, has an exciting opportunity exists for a creative and innovative Marketing Manager.
This position reports into the CEO, the successful incumbent will maintain brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications for group.
- Degree in Marketing /BA Communications or equivalent.
- 8-10 years in brand or consumer insights management with a clear understanding of brands and the
- marketing mix.
- High degree of marketing and general business acumen with sound knowledge of the South African retail & wholesale environment.
- Strong research skills and able to work well in cross-functional environments.
- Creative and innovative, out the box thinker.
- Results -driven with ability to run projects from beginning through to completion.
- Valid driver’s licence
Key Performance Area’s:
- Understand the market and product .
- Develop a marketing strategy to support the company objectives.
- Design & propose the annual marketing budget in line with the above.
- Manage company internal and external communication.
- Develop company quarterly newsletter, design content, prepare for printing and ensure distribution.
- Develop a social media strategy and plan and execute all brand communications and media actions on-line and social media platforms.
- Accountable for brand management and brand awareness including design of branding.
- Conduct competitor and customer insights analysis
- Initiate marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team and relevant internal stakeholders.
- Communicate with Senior management and the Executive on marketing initiatives and project metrics.
- Track and analyze the performance of advertising campaigns.
- Upgrade and maintain the company website and promotions on website.
- Events management
- Lead and the manage the Marketing team.