Market Development Executive
Marketing ~ Sales
ARE YOU READY TO EMBARK ON YOUR NEXT MOVE?
- Do you dare to be different?
- Are you willing to question, challenge and innovate in pursuit of excellence?
- Can you work collaboratively and inspire others?
- Are you ready to make your mark?
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of the South Africa commercial team as Sales Representative. Your principal role will be to build brand legacy and help in building and developing business in the market. As the Sales Representative, you will be managing sales for the Company’s portfolio in the market. You will play a key role in building brand equity by leading and motivating the external distributors team. You will be responsible for optimizing best execution of local marketing mix in line with the brands’ global strategies.
WITH OUR CONSUMER AT THE HEART, YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE TO:
- Drive market growth and build distributor confidence.
- Responsible for delivering sales, activation targets for designated region.
- Building strong, mutually beneficial relationships with On Trade Customers for the designated region.
- Monitoring and reporting competition in the market.
- Ensuring optimum distribution and visibility of our brands.
- Execute trade initiatives ensuring that all volume and activation targets are achieved
- Negotiate, implement, and manage pouring and activity rights for strategic on trade customers.
- Implementations of integrated activity plans for designated region.
- Identify opportunities to maximise portfolio growth.
- Accountability for building the Company’s brand equity by leading and motivating 3rd Party Distributor’s team and optimizing best execution of local marketing mix in line with the brands’ global strategies.
- Having a hands-on approach in the designated region and support your manager in your region on operational marketing and commercial activity.
- Supporting your manager with relevant marketing and sales analysis inputs.
- Providing feedback on the market growth and potential.
MIS and Reporting
- Assist building budget preparations and revisions as requested by On Trade Manager
- Market / Competitor research & analysis.
- Monthly Sales out report and analysis
- Monthly Marketing reporting (best practice, ROI, Activity Implementation).
Create a winning team
- To keep the distributor team motivated to achieve their targets and to celebrate success
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE YOUR LEGACY:
- Degree graduate, preferably in business or commerce
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience with a proven track record in sales
- FMCG experience essential and spirits business knowledge is a huge bonus
- Knowledge of local market
- Proficiency in MS Office & English
- Strong commercial skills with proven track record in sales
- Be self-motivated & have a sense of ownership, Entrepreneurial and hard worker.
- Proactive and Can-do attitude, Organised and well planned
- Comfortable working with figures, have financial skills and be able to develop strategies from analysis
- Team-working skills are vital. Able to multi-task.