Group Finance Reporting Manager
They are currently recruiting for a Group Finance Reporting Manager. There is the potential to be trained and groomed for the CFO role in years to come. You will be responsible for 3 reports.
Along with the below experience and qualifications, personality is key for this role. You will need to have the ability to communicate at all levels. Self-motivated, independent worker and not afraid to ask questions. High on energy and ability to make it happen
The overall purpose of the Group Financial Accounting Manager is to take responsibility for the Group Financial Accounting policies and procedures as well as the accuracy, timeliness and integrity of consolidated financial records, reports and statements.
Additionally, providing all JSE and statutory financial reporting. Play an active role in working with the Financial Managers to support the subsidiaries needs driven best in class accounting practices. Delivers and is responsible for the finance control framework across the business including compliance and training.
- Qualified CA
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years in a senior management role
- Experience in a senior financial report role within a listed environment
- A high degree of business acumen and group financial consolidation experience
- Abilty to run with audits
- Strong decision-making abilities, aligned with creative problem solving
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of relevant accounting standards, both IFRS and local GAAP requirements
- Ability to work in pressured and deadline-driven operating environment
Due to the large number of applications we receive, it is impossible to respond to each candidate individually. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.