Durban – KwaZulu Natal
Our Client, a JSE listed Company, is looking to employ a Financial Accountant to process revenue and ensure amounts due are collected, maintain the computerised subsidiary ledgers – accounts receivable, fixed assets and inventory, reconcile general ledger accounts and perform sundry/other general accounting duties.
- Revenue processing and verification.
- Accounts Receivable.
- Inventory control and reconciliation.
- Accounts payable.
- Fixed assets.
- Internal controls.
- Prepare and submit VAT returns across the group/Reconcile VAT SOA to the ledger.
- Syspro admin user.
- Assisting with facilitation of the year-end audit.
- Supervise the duties of the Finance Clerk, Cashbook and Admin Clerk.
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- Must have 5 years’ experience working in a similar environment.
- B-com Accounting / Honours.
- Knowledge of Syspro.
- Must have a valid passport and be willing to travel.
- Strong administration and communication capability with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of confidentiality.
- Must be able to communicate professionally, in written format, directly and by telephone.
- Ability to adhere to procedures and work to deadlines effectively.