To provide the business unit with comprehensive cost accounting service designed to acquire new business and retain existing business on a profitable basis.
- BCOM or National Diploma (Cost and Management Accounting) or equivalent
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience in a similar role
Key Performance Areas:
- Prepare and review detailed product costing analysis for all new parts and customer changes to current parts
- Analyze all current parts and make recommendations for the financial recovery on distressed parts.
- Calculate and propose potential price increases.
- Support negotiations with customers regarding part pricing and requested increases.
- Lead all negotiations with major raw material vendors regarding part pricing and requested increases.
- Prepare applications for qualifying government grants
- Attend to all queries from applicable regulatory bodies.
- Track and finalize applicable grants to completion and collection of grants.
- Provide guidance and input where necessary to the plant and finance managers of the business units on matters impacting profitability.
- Provide guidance and corrective actions to finance managers in the pursuit of accurate bill of materials and improved margins where applicable
- Calculate Labour and Overhead Rates
- Analyze and interpret Finance reports and statistical data
- Prepare financial reports and returns as required.
- Generate information and reports for internal and external use.
- Identify improvement opportunities and make recommendations for improvements.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, it is impossible to respond to each candidate individually. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.